FAQ - Ticket Information
Hours of Operation
Our Full Day package includes your 12:30 pm admission, allowing you to enjoy an immersive cultural experience in our island villages, dinner at our delicious Ali’i Luau Buffet with live, all Hawaiian, musical program, and reserved seating at HĀ: Breath of Life, our spectacular evening show.
There is much to do at the Polynesian Cultural Center, so plan carefully. We suggest you arrive by 12:30 pm so that you can get your tickets and be at the gate by 12:30 pm so that you can enjoy a full day of fun! You can make the most of your day by reviewing our schedule via the PCC App or the printed material you receive upon arrival.
- Islands of Polynesia (12:30 pm entry) – Access to 6 island villages and exhibits
- Dinner – Alii Luau Buffet with live entertainment, or the all-new Gateway Buffet Restaurant. Evening Show – HĀ: Breath of Life evening show
Guests with pre-purchased tickets can upgrade their tickets at any time prior to their visit or arrival at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Please note that ticket upgrades are based on space availability.
Guests can cancel their reservations any time prior to 5:00 pm Hawaiian Standard Time (HST) the day before your activity date without penalty. Cancellations or No-Shows without appropriate notice will be ineligible for a refund.
Guests who have purchased their tickets or ground transportation through a travel agency or tour operator must request cancellation through those sources, which invariably have their own cancellation and refund policies.
For your convenience, use our paperless ticketing system. The QR code in your confirmation email allows you to scan your phone to check-in directly at the gate. If you would prefer a printed ticket, you may go to our Ticketing Center located in the Hukilau Marketplace. The Ticketing Office opens at 12:00pm and the Islands open at 12:30 pm.
Check-in Procedures are as follows:
- If you purchased the Super Ambassador package, you may arrive at any time during operation hours and should go to the Welcome Center where you will be assigned a tour guide. To fully enjoy all that the Center has to offer we recommend arriving in time for the Islands opening at 12:30 pm. Seating for the luaus closes at 5:30 pm.
- If you purchased the Alii Luau package, please go to the Welcome Center. There you will be assigned to groups of approximately 13. To fully enjoy all that the Center has to offer we recommend arriving in time for the Islands opening at 12:30 pm. If you arrive after 2:00 pm you will not be able to participate in the guided Islands of Polynesia tour. Seating for the luau’s closes at 5:30 pm.
- If you are an Ohana Club Member, Annual Pass holder, Lifetime Pass holder, or have a voucher please report directly to the Ticketing Office to obtain your tickets.
- If you are attending the HĀ: Breath of Life show only be sure to obtain your “show only” tickets at the Ticketing Office by 6:45 pm. Seating for the HĀ: Breath of Life show opens at 7:00 pm while the show starts promptly at 7:30 pm.
- If your ticket includes round-trip motorcoach transportation, your driver will provide directions to the Ticketing Office. If you have an email confirmation you may utilize our paper-free ticketing system and continue straight to the Islands entrance.
You can reach our Reservations Office at 1-800-367-7060 and we will be happy to confirm your order details and answer any questions you may have. Please have your order number ready.
Free 3-day Pass
Guest who select any package online can come back and visit our Island Villages for free after their initial visit.
Meet with natives, learn about their daily lives at home and experience fun, interactive activities, games and cultural presentations. Leave with a temporary tattoo and fun memories to last a lifetime.
Check with our Ticket Office or email our staff for more details on this offer.
Transportation / Shuttle Service
Please note: All passengers will receive a temperature check as they are picked up for transportation to the Polynesian Cultural Center. All passengers, 5 and older, are required to wear a CDC-approved facemask at all times, answer any questions regarding symptoms and exposure possibilities and abide by all established physical distancing policies. Guests who are unable to wear a mask or abide by COVI-19 related policies as prescribed are asked to plan their visit after all COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
The Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) offers round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned coach from Waikiki. Enjoy a spectacularly scenic ride on the most beautiful beach-side highway on Oahu while learning about Hawaiian history and culture from our friendly local guide. Guests will be returned to Waikiki at approximately 10:45 pm. Transportation is sold separately.
We offer 3 transportation options:
Motor-coach and Mini-coach. Motorcoach transportation picks up guests from designated locations near your Waikiki hotel. See the motorcoach pickup schedule below for more details.
Our Mini-coach transportation option is a curbside service that picks up guests from the lobby of most Waikiki hotels. Enjoy the scenic ride and a tour narrated by a knowledgeable local guide.Our Circle Island tour option is a narrated tour that will travel past historic, scenic, and cultural highlights of Oahu. Join us on this journey to discover Hawaii, and then arrive at the Center to learn about the rest of Polynesia.
Motor-Coach Transportation Schedule
Ala Moana Hotel
Pickup at Mahukona street at 10:00 AM.
ABC Store #83 – (next to Grand Waikikian)
Pickup at flag post on Ala Moana Blvd at 10:05 AM.
Hotel LaCroix Waikiki (formerly Waikiki Gateway)
Pickup at Olohana Street at 10:10 AM.
Ross Dress for Less Waikiki
Pickup at Seaside Avenue at 10:20 AM.
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Pickup at Koa Avenue at 10:25 AM.
Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel
Pickup at Paoakalani Street at 10:30 AM.
Our “Keiki Passport” activities are not available until all restrictions have been lifted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We have, however, placed the Keiki Passport coloring book and stamp page (https://www.polynesia.com/educational-resources/children-activities ) in pdf form on our website, allowing your child to learn interesting cultural details and fun Polynesian activities in the comfort of your home.
Lap Child Policy
The Polynesian Cultural Center welcomes families, especially our Keiki (children.) To make their visit and yours a wonderful experience, please be aware of the following, and plan accordingly:
- Children under the age of 4 are not charged for entrance to any of the ticketed activities including entry to the Polynesian Cultural Center Villages, attendance at “HĀ: Breath of Life” evening show, our BBQ Lunch Buffet, and dining at our Island Buffet or any of the l All ala carte or snack items throughout the park, including meals at our Snack Shacks and various island food kiosks are sold separately.
- Motor Coach and Mini Coach transportation to and from the Polynesian Cultural Center requires children under 4 who do not have a paid ticket to sit in an adult’s lap.
- Because many of our dining facilities can be sold out, we cannot guarantee extra seating for children under 4 who do not have a paid ticket. Please plan on holding your child on your lap or utilizing one of our highchairs (limited availability).
- Children under 4 who do not have a paid ticket will need to sit on an adult’s lap while attending our HĀ: Breath of Life evening show.
Redeem Your Free Photo!
Get one FREE Polynesian Cultural Center themed digital photo included with your ticket! Follow the steps below to redeem this FREE benefit.
Steps to Redeem Your FREE Photo:
1. Get a photo photographed with our Magic Memories photographer as you enter the Islands of Polynesia or Alii Luau
2. The photographer will give you a card with a QR code
3. Scan the QR code with your phone or follow the instructions on the card
4. Select the cart that says “Free Photo!” and enter your email
5. One photo will be pre-selected to be redeemed for free
- Full-day Package