Our safety is #1 with our new Safety Officers
Submitted by: P. Alfred Grace, President, and CEO
Aloha my PCC Ohana!
It is my pleasure to introduce you all to our PCC Safety Officers, Elder Tom Davis and Lau Niumatalolo. Their primary responsibilities are to help keep all of us as safe as possible while at work and to make sure our facilities and operations comply with state and county safety regulations.
Elder Davis and Lau have also been tasked with overseeing the implementation and enforcement of COVID safety requirements here at the PCC. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitoring employee daily temperature and health checks (beginning January 18)
- Guest temperature and health checks (Islands Entrance and Pacific Theater)
- Contract tracing of any employees who have COVID-19 or have been directly exposed to someone who has COVID-19 for more than 15 minutes in any given day.
- Making sure everyone wears appropriate face coverings at all times in customer-facing areas or whenever employees are near other people anywhere else at the PCC.
- Making sure the distancing of six feet is maintained as much as possible.
- Making sure frequently touched hard surfaces are disinfected as needed.
- Making sure hand sanitizer is readily available throughout PCC
So, when you see Elder Davis and Lau around, please take the time to say “Aloha” and know that if they correct you on how you’re wearing your face covering, social distancing, etc., it’s because they care about you as an individual and all of us as “One Ohana Sharing Aloha”.
President & CEO