Experience the Christmas 2022 Spirit at the Hukilau Marketplace!
Our celebration will go for 8 days (except Sunday)! So, bring your family and join us in the holiday spirit. After all, Christmas is a time for family and the Hukilau Marketplace, at the entrance to the Polynesian Cultural Center, is a perfect place for you and your loved ones to make memories, share laughs, and find the Christmas spirit all wrapped in Aloha!
Join us for FREE:
- Get your winter chill on at our popular Keiki Snow Day (available only on December 13th from 3:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- Participate in lots of friendly and fun activities
- Enjoy live music and entertainment from talented local and internationally recognized artists
- Wander in a winter wonderland of decorations and lights
ACTIVITIES will be held every day (except Sunday) from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., including:
- A nightly Christmas scavenger hunt for the keikis
- Selfies with Mr. and Mrs. Claus at their workshop!
- Fun train ride for the whole family
- A beautiful nativity display
- And much more!
Don’t miss out on our ENTERTAINMENT, which is scheduled for the same days and times.
- Our evening performances will feature local artists/musicians. Get ready to listen to some beautiful music and hit the dance floor!
What are you waiting for? Set a reminder in your calendar and join the 2022 Christmas celebration at the Hukilau Marketplace.
Check back often at https://hukilaumarketplace.com/events for updated information and times about Christmas 2022 activities, performances, and presentations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT (808) 293-3333