2021 Polynesian Cultural Center discount cards
Submitted by: Poutai Matalolo, Human Resources Employment Manager
Polynesian Cultural Center discount cards are now available at the Human Resources office:
- Must present current PCC ID when picking up the discount card.
- Only employees on ACTIVE status may pick up discount cards.
PCC and BYUH missionaries
- Must present current PCC volunteer ID’s
- Only missionaries currently serving at PCC may pick up.
**Volunteers and PCC contractors and vendors as well as vendor employees will not qualify for discount cards.
The following is a notice of discounts that were sent by VP of Marketing Eric Workman on 1/22/2021 on which discounts are available now:
HA Show Discounts
- 2021 PCC Employee Discount Card—Ha Show Only $10 (ten dollars) These tickets are sold after 6 pm the day of the performance on a space-available basis (see PCC Employee Discount Card for more information). A similar offer is available for BYUH and HRI Employees.
- 2020 Annual Pass—This pass will be honored throughout 2021. Ha Show Only tickets are available after 6pm on a space-available basis per the terms of the Annual Pass. Pass holders paid for their pass and we want to honor that purchase in 2021. We are not currently selling annual passes in 2021 because the Islands are closed.
- Kama’aina, Military & First Responder (New) Discount—This 15% discount IS available for the Ha Show only. Purchases may be made before the day of the performance. We are NOT currently offering a Kama’aina, Military & First Responder Discount on the Luau.
PCC Lifetime Pass—
- For use by the pass holder personally and one guest only, use is allowed for the Ha Show only on the day of the performance after 6 pm on a space-available basis.
LUAU & HA Show Package Discounts
- 2021 PCC Employee Discount Card—50% Package Discount—These tickets are sold after 3 pm the day of the Luau/Show on a space-available basis (see PCC Employee Discount Card for more information). A similar offer is available for BYUH and HRI Employees.
We understand it is inconvenient to not be able to purchase tickets in advance, especially if you have family and friends visiting, but this is what we can offer right now. If we find we are not selling out the Luau on a regular basis at full price by mid-Feb we will re-examine the possibility of opening a block of seats to be purchased by employees at a deep discount in advance. In May we hope to return to our regular Employee Discount practices.
Our office is open Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Please contact me if you should have any questions or concerns.